Dear BreslovWoman Reader,
I’m so excited to tell you that the new BreslovWoman book, Mashiach: Hope for Turbulent Times (Questions & Answers about the Jewish Messiah) is now the Number 1 New Release in Jewish Theology and Number 15 on the Jewish Theology best-seller list!
This introduction to the historical, mystical, and spiritual concepts of Mashiach and the Geulah offers timely, relevant Q and A for these turbulent times.
- What does the future hold?
- What should the Geula mean to me, personally?
- After Mashiach comes, will people get sick? Will they still die?
- Who and what is Mashiach? What is his real lineage, according to Jewish sources? What is his mission?
- What are the signs that Mashiach is the Mashiach?
- Are we living through the beginning (or end) of the pre-Messianice era?
- What is the war of Gog and Magog?
- And much, much more.
Mashiach: Hope for Turbulent Times contains stories and wisdom from the Tanakh (the Jewish Bible), Talmud, concepts from Kabbalah, and compelling teachings from Rebbe Nachman of Breslov, the Chofetz Chaim, the Rambam, the Ramban, the Arizal, and other sages and tzaddikim. It includes copious source notes so you can read the original texts yourself. It also contains suggested reading lists and links.
Will this Tisha B’av be a fast day or a Yom Tov? We won’t know until then, but we can and must yearn and hope that we will usher the Mashiach in speedily in our time.