Like Azamra!, Ayeh (Likutey Moharan II, 12), one of the essential teachings of Breslov Chassidut, inspired abundant commentary by Reb Noson and others. Ayeh deals with a universal problem: No matter one’s spiritual level, falls occur. In this essential lesson, Rebbe Nachman shows us how to seek God from the darkest depths and Reb Noson illustrates the many forms the search may take.
Using the text as a guide, you will take a journey along Rebbe Nachman’s path of spiritual recovery and discovery. No matter where you are holding, recognizing the psychospiritual opportunities in life’s ups and downs, and following the advice in Ayeh, will bring you to a place of healing. You are stronger than you think! Never give up!
Students are encouraged but not required to read the text over the course of the semester, during which Chaya Rivka Zwolinski will discuss key concepts and related materials.
- Simplicity vs. Sophistication
- The Hidden Utterances of Creation
- Recreating Yourself
- Life’s Tests (Falling Down In Order to Go Up)
- Exile is Confusion and Doubts
- You are Where Hashem Puts You (Your Lowest Lows and Your Highest Heights)
- The Torah Lights the Path of Your Journey
- Never Give Up!
And much more…
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Join Live Class Online
Use this link now to log into your live class or save it to log into the course in the future:
Listen via Phone (Call In)
If you would prefer to listen to the class on the phone, call:
New York: +1 (917) 338-1451
For Other Countries: – See Global Access Numbers
When prompted, dial this code: 228877#
Join Class via Mobile App
- Click on your device type above.
- Download the ClickMeeting Mobile App.
- Login by using access code: Meeting ID: 318-967-614
Sign up for class notifications and other information on the Ayeh course page at BreslovCampus.org.